DOWNLOAD REDSNOW O.9.6 B2

December 21, at 3: HI… evry1 m from Pakistan.. The indicated repository could not be found. Also trying to restore my phone gives me an error. April 17, at 9: After that reboot it was normal brown with the box thing. July 25, at 8: redsnow o.9.6 b2

Uploader: Meshakar
Date Added: 9 March 2018
File Size: 29.66 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7281
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Jailbreak and unlock iOS 4.2.1 with redsn0w 0.9.6b5

December 16, at 1: December 2, at 2: February 11, at 6: October 6, at 3: July 10, at 7: Masters Thanks u…for unlocking…. December 31, at 1: December 12, at 1: Hey i got ios 4. I had a similar problem with redsn0w when updating to 4. I juss wanna know if it redsno work as any other phones work…thanks.

Either the site is not found or it hangs.

redsnow o.9.6 b2

February 11, at Salar From Pakistan says: For some reason I turned on the iphone fedsnow and nothing appeared on the welcome screen. But I already ran greenpois0n to jailbreak my phone. Right click on the Redsnow and run in XP Compatible mode and as an administrator. November 27, resnow 7: The window suddenly just disappear, nothing else comes up… and when I try to turn on my iPhone and I have to hold both home and power buttons to even get it to turn on… i downloaded forecast to check my iphone to unlock it?

Download RedSn0w - All Versions for Windows and Mac - |

Any help would be appreciated. If anyone knows why redsn0w keeps quitting on me I would greatly appreciate the help. Hey, I have redsn0w 0. Greenpois0n recommends a clean restore before continuing. Silly me, i tried to update IOS to 4.

redsnow o.9.6 b2

I have exactly the same problem bb2 in recovery mode and cant restore as getting error. April 26, at 1: February 2, at 8: May 31, at This could be because you are trying to add a legacy installer repository these are not supported.

Coz Im having the same problem. Once again, using an xp computer with iTunes iTunes provides essential drivers and redsnow, everything went perfectly the first time. Now I have another problem, I tried to restore my phone again to a backup that I had so that I can gain pictures and contact buts iTunes is giving me error March 29, at 1: My old 3g is reincarnated to a new life!

We do not promise that everything will go well, use this tutorial at your own risk. November 3, at Last time when I have tried to jailbrake it, I got a blank Cydia icon.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения